- It is the responsibility of the tobacco user to make the final choice to quit smoking. A tobacco user cannot be forced to quit by pressure. If they are not quitting for themselves, they may ultimately fail.
- Being positive and encouraging in every attempt to quit. You never know when the right moment will happen or the right method that will help them.
- Always, always only speak about the positive affects of quitting tobacco. How great they will feel, smell and how much money they will save. Do not talk about the negative health affects of smoking. All tobacco users know how their addiction is affecting their health. People respond highly to positive outlooks.
- When they do quit, give them room to breathe. Try not to ask them a hundred times a day how they are doing. They may not be thinking about it and then it keeps being brought up. Your doing it out of caring, but trust us, don't.
It is very understandable to want to help a friend or loved one quit smoking. After all, you care about them and want them to be around to enjoy a long, health and happy life. Here are some tips to help them achieve their goals.
We have heard it all when it comes to motivation to quit smoking. Some wild and some mild, but remember, we don't judge why you want to quit smoking. We just want you to quit for you. Maybe you haven't found your motivation yet. So here are some of the best reasons to quit smoking. Maybe one of these will strike a nerve with you and get you ready. These are real customer stories of their reasons to quit smoking with their permission.
- My spouse and my children... They are the reason I do anything. And they are the reason I need to quit smoking, as well, so that I can be here for them for many more years. My health is everything to them and they are everything to me. They make it worth it.
- I want my children to be proud of me... Every time I smoke in front of my kids it tears my heart out to see the look in there eyes knowing that I am doing harm to myself.
-Dating is impossible if I'm a smoker... Every girl I meet that doesn't smoke has the same reaction the first time they realize that I do smoke. "Ewww you smoke?" I want to be free to meet someone without this gross habit getting in the way. It really limits my options for people I can date when I am a smoker.
-It's so expensive!... I am spending about $250 bucks a month on cigarettes to smell bad and feel like crap. That doesn't include what I spend on my husbands cigarettes. I could be using that money for a new car or saving up for an awesome vacation for my family.
- I wake up and cough for 15 minutes before I get out of bed... I swear, I wake up the whole house every morning. I cough and cough and when I finally calm down, I reach for a cigarette. How stupid is that? I need to feel better.
-My health... I know that I don't feel nearly as good as I did 5 years ago and I know it is only going to get worse. I have friends my age that say they feel terrific and they don't smoke. I know smoking is ruining my quality of life.
These are just a few of the many reasons to quit smoking. There is not much you can do that changes your life for the better so rapidly as quitting smoking. Whatever reason you choose to quit and whatever method you choose to quit, we really wish you the best.
If you have any questions about any method of quitting we will give you real honest answers without any pressure to choose us. 216-663-0766
When you start looking for help to quit smoking, it's a pretty good sign that your ready. We have created some questions that we think are very important to ask yourself before you make the decision to quit smoking. We have helped thousands of smokers quit and these are some of the most common questions that compel them to quit.
Ready To Quit?
If you answered Yes to 4 or more of these questions, you ARE ready to QUIT!
In this video your your going to learn the best day to quit smoking isn't alway what you think it will be.
You will discover that there is no perfect day to quit smoking and the stars will never align to tell you that yes to day is your day to quit.
Hopefully it will help you to think differently about quitting and stop your procrastination.
One of the biggest challenges smoker face when quitting is... What to do if they want to have a few drinks with friends after they quit smoking?
Most believe they have to quitting drinking for a long time after they quit smoking to make sure they don't have the "urge" to smoke with alcohol.
In this video I will show you one simple trick that will allow you to still have a social life and not feel deprived even after you quit smoking.
In this video you will learn why cleanliness is going to be key to your success after you quit smoking and how to use it to keep you motivated.
It will help you deal with stress the way a non-smoker would.
It will also help keep you refreshed and feeling your best so your always reminded of what your trying to accomplish and the new "better you" that you have become.
In this video you will learn a short way to practice quitting smoking before the big day.
You can take away a lot of the anxiety about your habits if you start to eliminate them before you smoke that last cigarette.
You will find out that habits are much easier to eliminate before you quit than after.
With a little practice, you will find it easier when your quit date finally arrives.
By Charles Westover
It seems like nowadays pressure to quit smoking is everywhere.
We usually think of pressure from our spouses, kids or parents to quit smoking. But in today's society the smoking police are everywhere! You can't seem to escape the glare of those who think its ok to look down on you because you are a smoker.
Pressure comes from all sides...